On a personal note, there is so much on this year, and I cannot wait to get into it all;
- Becoming an Australian citizen
- 3rd year on District Modern History Panel
- 2nd year in charge of the Humanities Department
- Starting my Masters in History in February - looking forward to this
- Year 11 camp on Fraser Island
- Attending EDUTECH conference with Sir Ken Robinson as Keynote speaker in June
- Presenting at the 2014 CSA Christian Schools Conference in July 2014. My Workshop Title is: Blended Learning using Evernote as a Learning Management System to engage students and raise the bar academically. Going to be a big challenge and learning experience.
This is just over the next 6 months in between teaching everyday lessons, living life with with my beautiful wife and active 3 yr old girl. Exciting times ahead, busy times, but opportunities to continue growing and developing to be a better teacher for my students.
Looking forward to sharing some new experiences with everyone in 2014.