Friday 29 May 2015

My Every Classroom Matters episode with CoolCatTeacher

One of my all time highlights of teaching happened a little while ago. At the end of last year I had a very successful activity that I blogged about - The #TweetingAztecs Project. This caught the attention of Vicki Davis (@coolcatteacher), one the educators I most admire and have followed online since joining Twitter in 2012. She wanted to interview me for her BAM Radio Podcast - Every Classroom Matters. I could not believe it, and was so excited for the opportunity. Interview was done in January and published online this month (on my birthday, coincidence?). It was such a privilige and fantastic experience. Have a listen and let me know what you think.

So, here it is:

This whole project and interview would not have been possible without the power of my PLN, TeachMeets, Simon McKenzie, my students, Vicki Davis, Lisa Durff and BAM Radio. Thank you all for helping me grow as a teacher and allowing me to share my passion.

Looking forward to more Australian educators feauturing on her show. 

No comments:

Post a Comment