Tuesday 10 February 2015

I - Inspiration - Follow & Find yours #28daysofwriting

Inspiration

Today I would like to acknowledge some of the people that have served as my Inspiration in my Educational Journey over the past few years. They are all wonderful educators and well worth connecting with on Twitter. (sorry not hyperlinked, ran way over my 28 minutes)

Personal connections and Inspiration 

 





 



The #histedchat peeps that introduced me to Twitter chats and allowed me to moderated a few over the past few years.
 
  

The Google Teacher Academy 2014 People (so many, can't put them all here)
 














These educators were and still are my go-to places when I signed up to Twitter for inspiration, ideas, help and overall wealth of knowledge that they share:



No comments:

Post a Comment